MEMS speakers evaluation set
The Ananke UA-E 1030 evaluation board is a digital MEMS speaker evaluation board that enables signal chain prototyping and the development of in-ear and MEMS speaker applications.
This evaluation kit is your first step into the world of piezo MEMS speakers. It allows you to test our Ganymede MEMS speakers and work with them by programming custom audio filters.
- Drives MEMS-based earphone with distinct sound performance
- Stereo amplifier for Ganymede MEMS speakers
- Analog audio inputs
- DSP (programmable with analog devices programmer)
- Ananke 3.0 evaluation board
- USound earphones
- 5 V power supply
- 3.5 mm stereo jack cable
- Ear tips in different sizes
The DSP programming board is not included in the Ananke UA-E 1030 set.