Your career at USound
Junior Mechanical Design Engineer (f/m)
part time, 15-20hours/week
Job profile: We are looking for a reliable and committed team player to join our Mechanical team in Vienna. Your work will include: Research and work on different aspects of product development, more specifically the design of 3D models and their manufacturing. Support of creation and/or revision of existing concepts while considering their system integration, packaging environments and tooling requirements. Interface between internal teams and suppliers. Master thesis research is also an option.
- Create concepts, develop technically advanced components and products and implement product design changes
- Support to Simulation Engineering, MEMS Technology Engineering and Acoustic Engineering teams with execution of new projects
- Create and organize professional technical data (drawing packages), documentation, characterization, analysis reports and product specifications with accuracy
- Research activity to collaborate in supplier selection and qualification process with R&D and external partners
- Hands-on design, develop, validate, test and debug prototypes - scopes ranging from specific concepts to comprehensive and functional products
- Last year of Bachelor degree or pursuing Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Product Engineering, Mechatronics or similar field (possibility of combination with Bachelor/Master thesis)
- Proficiency in German and English (C1 level)
- Experience with CAD/CAM design and simulation tools (SW preferred)
- Knowledge in defining engineering bill of materials and technical drawings
- Basic experience in databases and macros programming
- Knowledge of MEMS Technology is a plus
- Work in an international and innovative company
- Flexibility and personal accountability when delivering tasks
- Friendly work environment in a motivated and dedicated team
- Monthly gross salary starting at € 1,900 (full-time basis). Higher salary is negotiable according to your qualification and experience.
IMPORTANT: You must best an EU citizen or hold a valid Rot-Weiß-Rot card!