Your career at USound
Customer Service & Logistics Senior Representative (f/m)
We are looking for a reliable and committed team player to join our project and development team in Graz.
Job profile: Handling customer order entries, deliveries, invoicing, complaints, credit, and other customer related activities as well as taking care of reports for orders, sales information and maintenance of Customer related data. Other duties include answering customer phone calls, handling shipping documents and filing. Working closely with regional and global partners and customers and having an active role within the Customer Service team.
- Order processing (40%): worldwide order management (accepting and filling out orders), scheduling coordination with manufacturing plants, invoicing, quoting, monitoring freight/inventory levels
- Customer interaction (25%): communication with external/internal customers, order information, provide solution and register, resolve customer complaints and follow up to ensure customer satisfaction
- Shipping administration (20%): shipment and logistics coordination and documentation, load planning and allocation of products
- Business administration (15%): maintenance of customer records, verification of completeness and accuracy of orders, support of other team members
- Completed Bachelor degree (Uni, FH)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in customer service, supply chain, logistics or related experience
- Experience with ERP systems
- Proficiency in German and English (min. C1 level in both)
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office
- Strong customer and service orientation, ability to interact effectively with employees and vendors at all levels in an intercultural setting
- Strong problem solving, analytical, critical thinking, interpersonal, and communications skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Ability to analyse data and prepare meaningful reports for the management team
- Work in an international and innovative company
- Flexibility and personal accountability when delivering tasks
- Friendly work environment in a motivated and dedicated team
- Annual gross salary starting at € 44,000 (full-time basis). Higher salary is negotiable according to your qualification and experience.
IMPORTANT: You must be an EU citizen or hold a valid Rot-Weiß-Rot card!